Why drive to the bank when you can make your deposits right from the palm of your hand? Using your iPhone, Android or iPad device, just snap a picture of the front and back of your check and submit it using our Midwest Bank App. It's fast, convenient and FREE for Midwest Bank checking account customers!
To get started, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. To enroll, go to our homepage and click First Time User in the Online Banker Log In box. The next step is to go out to the App Store and search for Midwest Bank to download our app.
To view the Midwest Mobile tutorials in our Education Center, click here.
Here are some general guidelines of our Mobile Deposit:
- Standard Daily Deposit Limit (cumulative) is $2,500
- Standard Deposit Item Limit is $2,500
- Mobile Deposit Cut-Off time is 4:30
- Funds are available on the business day following the day of deposit. If a deposit is made after 4:30pm, the funds are available on the second business day.
- Original checks must be retained for 15 days but no longer than 30 days after deposit.
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and 5 models; Apple iOS 4.1 or newer. NOTE: The iPhone 3G is not supported on the newest version of Apple's OS. Any current users who have aleady downloaded the app on their phone will continue to be able to use it (and use Mobile Deposit once activated) but no new users will be able to enroll for Midwest Mobile with an iPhone 3G.
- iPad 3, 4 and Mini; Apple iOS 5.0.1 or newer; Cameras with 2.0+ megapixel resolution and autofocus. NOTE: The iPad 1 and 2 do not meet the minimum camera resolution requirements.
- Google Android models: Android (Froyo) 2.2 or newer; Cameras with 2.0+ megapixel resolution and autofocus; Either touchscreen or keyboard phones